a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Please review the pronounciation in the vocabulary

Mihail
New in Town

Please review the pronounciation in the vocabulary

Postby Mihail » October 17th, 2017 8:40 pm

Hello vp101-Team,
first of all I want to say that I like to learn Vietnamese with vp101, it makes fun and I think that I make more progress compared to other courses that I have tried before. I have learned that the pronounciation is of vital importance, and try to perfect my pronounciation using your vocabulary and examples. The differences of accents are sometimes not easy to gasp! Here I need to rely that the speaker says the word exactly with the correct pronounciation. Unfortunately this is not always the case, and today I happened to stumble upon some of such negative examples... To name a few, look at "indigo" and "red" from "Core 2000 Word List". So if possible, do review once the word lists and vocabulary, I know it is a huge work, but we students need it! Maybe it would help to add to every example, flashcard or vocabulary word a small button something like "report a mistake" so the students can click it if in doubt and you could put your attention to review it.

Mihail

community.vietnamese
Been Around a Bit

Re: Please review the pronounciation in the vocabulary

Postby community.vietnamese » February 26th, 2018 1:30 am

Hi Mihail,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you are enjoying our course and that you are making progress. We are looking at the issue you mentioned and will correct as soon as possible. Your idea of having a "report a mistake" button is great and it will definitely be considered. Thanks again and please let us know if you have any other questions!

Best regards,

Khanh.
Team VietnamesePod101.
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Learn Vietnamese Feature Requests”