a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Grammar Bank with Actual Grammar Tools

bryanrobertwhitehead_1709
New in Town

Grammar Bank with Actual Grammar Tools

Postby bryanrobertwhitehead_1709 » September 6th, 2015 1:43 am

Hello team members,

I think there should be a LOT more going on with the "Grammar Bank". To be honest, searching for "grammar" tips from the lessons is not very intuitive or conducive to learning. I'm having to use a multitude of websites to try to figure out the grammar on my own. Not a big deal if I didn't already pay you for two years' worth of material (yeah, I'm not bitter at all about that... :mrgreen:). I know that the audio lessons teach grammar, but there is not really any way to review it without having to skip through the recording to the part where they talk about the grammar. It's not what I would expect from the price that I paid...

I really love learning grammar -- I'm strange like that. And I really love learning Vietnamese. I wish this could be that all-in-one site that teaches me from beginning to advanced. I've had that kind of luck when I was learning Spanish -- though yes, I know that it is much more widespread. But the site that I used had created many, many different grammar topics with quizzes for each one. It was extremely helpful in teaching me! It was FREE, as well, so I was hoping for a LOT more when I paid for this...

I hope you will consider this...

bryanrobertwhitehead_1709
New in Town

Re: Grammar Bank with Actual Grammar Tools

Postby bryanrobertwhitehead_1709 » October 28th, 2015 2:39 am

Almost two months later and no one has replied. Please, please, PLEASE consider adding more to the Grammar Bank. Learning grammar helps people to start forming sentences on their own without having to just throw a bunch of vocabulary together or repeating phrases they've heard over and over. :(

Get 40% OFF
lauralanda
New in Town

Re: Grammar Bank with Actual Grammar Tools

Postby lauralanda » November 4th, 2015 2:46 am

Dear Bryan,

Thank you for your comments and feedback.
We will consider it for sure while working on new content for VietnamesePod101.

For now, have you tried studying the Lesson Notes PDF files? There you can find the Grammar notes related to the lesson focus.
For example -
http://www.vietnamesepod101.com/2014/08 ... n-vietnam/
The Lesson Notes PDF file is above the title under "Download PDFs."

Let us know if you have questions.
Sincerely,
Laura
Team VietnamesePod101.com

Return to “Learn Vietnamese Feature Requests”