Start Learning Vietnamese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Vietnamese Lessons Suggestions

kyasarincat2_1740
New in Town

Vietnamese Lessons Suggestions

Postby kyasarincat2_1740 » September 7th, 2016 10:26 am

- I noticed that there is one series available to learn the Southern Accent which is the Survival Phrases 2 which is great to see! However is it possible to have Southern Native Speakers? I'm finding the speaker has a very strong American Accent, and speaks quite fast. I tried to slow down the speed, but somehow ended up losing interest in going further with the lesson. I prefer Huyen's voice in the recordings but she teaches the northern accent.

- I'd love to hear more interactive lessons in the future like as if the two speakers are having a conversion with each other like listening to a radio show, I think it would make it more interesting :) I'd love to hear the speakers comment on what they think, mention common mistakes for the particular lesson and converse like it's a friendly chat with other listeners.

- Adding some encouragement within the audio files for learners who need that extra motivation :D

Thanks!

lena_1729
New in Town

Re: Vietnamese Lessons Suggestions

Postby lena_1729 » December 15th, 2016 4:30 am

Hello Kyasarincat,

Thank you for posting.
We’ll consider your feedback for our future development.
Let us know if you have any question.
Lena
Team VietnamesePod101.com
Learn VietnamesePod101.com in the Fastest, Easiest and Most Fun Way. Get Your FREE Lifetime Account in 7 Seconds!

Return to “Vietnamese Lesson Suggestions”